Monday, January 28, 2008

Ready...Set...ACTION!!!

So yes, it has been great and I'm proud to report that I have been keeping up with my kickboxing sessions!!! Signed myself up for a whole year (so that there's no escaping), and have been going at least twice a week, three times if I have the time. Fun all the way....! I'm hooked! Went to check out rock climbing as well, not gonna be a regular thing seeing its pretty expensive each session, but it was totally awesome!! Quite surprised at myself, I thought I wouldn't make it, hahahaha...seeing the terrible fitness condition I'm in.

http://www.hardrock.com.au/

New Year's at Linh's place

Me & Linh

23 Jan '08 ~ Australian Open

Went to the tennis with a colleague after work. Didn't manage to ge center court tickets as they were all sold out, bummer, so we had to make do with ground passes that allows us to watch smaller games in outer courts. Managed to catch a game of women's doubles, and a mixed doubles.



26 Jan '08 ~ Baby Simone's Full Moon

Vunita, has finally given birth to a beautiful baby girl, and had her full moon luncheon at home. She was telling me all about the labour process....omg....really really scare me off having kids! It was horribly painful, but yet so emotional and beautiful and wonderful all at the same time....just amazing!!

Vunita & baby Simone

Isn't she cute...??

No comments: